The waiver below is required for all riders. Review the terms and conditions of the waiver below. You cannot ride one of our vehicles unless you agree to the terms and conditions. If you agree, enter your full name and submit the form to us for our records.
RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
- All riders must provide ample amounts of throw items (unless throw items are provided).
- Do not ask another rider to give you items to throw.
- Do not touch the sound system or lighting system at any time (and do not request certain types of music or certain songs as these are pre-programmed)
- Once the parade begins, do not get off the vehicle until instructed to do so.
- Do not allow non-scheduled riders to enter the vehicle or hang onto the vehicle.
- Dancing and having fun is encouraged, but do not hang off of the side or do anything that is considered dangerous.
- Be courteous to other riders and their space.
- Remain in your assigned section throughout the entire parade.
- If you are late – sorry. Be on time. When the parade starts, we start.
- Be courteous to parade attendees (do not intentionally hit individuals with throw items).
- Please clean up after each parade.
- Have FUN!